Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hostel's Internet Connection

Retarded Hostel's
Internet Connection...


Shoot! I hate and do not wish to vent out this way, especially in this manner, but...

Seriously and unequivocally, the internet connection in SUN-U Residence (Sunway University College's Hostel) is so, so, so, and so retarded and sickening. It sinks into everyone's nerves for disconnecting automatically every time (even during night time). Everytime, when it disconnects itself without 'informing' us; it makes me pissed off; it sways away my mood! GRRR! Especially when I wanted to on my MSN messanger... it will disconnect - automatically - whenever you started to sign in MSN messanger.

Why is it so?
Don't ask me, ask those who are in-charging of it...
Obviously, I am not one of them!
*P.S. because I am a professional in-not-doing this kind of things.


And guess what?!
Don't know?
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
GUESS-lah!!! Told you to guess, right?!
Don't be so lazy! GROAR!

The students who are staying in the hostel, including me, of course, paid monthly like around 500+ bucks. Yet, we get back this kind of award from the hostel's administrators? WTH (oops, sorry)?! Duh! High payment with low quality of internet connection... what an embarassing issue!
I have nothing to bitch and complain on other services in SUN-U Residence, other than the internet connection.

What if we were given an urgent assignment to be completed by tomorrow? What if the lecturers gave us a bunch of things to be researched on? What if we are having our meeting during night time through MSN messanger (this thing happened quite often nowadays, don't laugh)? I am sure that we will not be able to hand it in on time by the second day, am I right? Yes (its not a parenthetical question, because I answered it! Gee!). This will only lead us to the hot soup; we will get blamed by our lecturers on the second day for not completing our tasks given (although they did not check the truth behind the scene). The lecturers will not only scold us for not handling it, but they will also send us a gift by giving us a 'X' mark in our report, and our marks will get deducted! Oh my Gawd! Isn't it cool? Isn't it great? No choice! Life of a student is born to be so! Sigh!

To be frank, they should find a professional, like me, to settle and handle this critical dilema. Make it a better one, for the sake of the university's reputation, for the sake of the students.

Oh yeah! Besides internet connection, I found out that Sunway University College is also quite materialistic (just like Daisy - The Great Gatsby): most probably I am addicted with the literature that has been taught by Mr. Sarno in our ENG4U class. People who wear green in colour are most likely materialistic and jealous, but I can't see any of the admin wearing green coloured shirt... why? I don't know. :p

The students, like me, who drove from a very kampong town to a hustle and bustle city -KL, Subang - paid RM580 per month - only for hostel room rental - somemore it is twin sharing - still we have to pay another extra 40 bucks per month for season parking, is it fair to us? If we need to pay extra for that, why bother to make up the hostel by drawing those monkey-liked and stupid lines all over the place?!

For the first time, I did not know that we are supposed to pay for the monthly parking fee, my car was not allowed to enter the hostel (my poor little thing has to park outside the hostel compound) ... poor little thing! Then, I went to to office instantly, but it was closed, unfortunately. What an unlucky day!
On the second day, I quickly ran to the office straight after my class dismissed, I clarified with the person-in-charged or rather the man who was on duty at that time. I had learnt a new life skill's phrase from him, as he said 'nothing is free is this world, its common sense!'

No comments: