Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The CIMP F.B.I.

Alive or Die?
Secured by the CIMP F.B.I.








Believe it or not? We, the CIMP F.B.I. involved in a lot of 'mystery' cases. Currently, we are planning to help out in one serious and mysterious event. Here is the conversation among the CIMP F.B.I. committee members.




A: By hook or by crook, we must complete this mysterious mission few days later.
B: What is the mission?
A: It is @&#*!%$, clear enough?
C: YES!
D: What are the latest tools and equipments that we will bring along?
A: Yes, absolutely the new version of 'BB' gun!
C: COOL!
D: M' loving it!
C: When are we going to start?
A: XX-XX-XX08; 0830AM.
B: Let's bring it on!
C: Don't try to dare me.


P.S. I am sure that most of you will be asking what am I trying to convey. Don't understand? Haha. Blame yourself for being so toooooooooooopid. XD Just kidding.





WANTED LIST



WANTED #1: Girls hunter.

WANTED #2: Nasty and quirky red mata sepet.


WANTED #3: The hairy chest.


WANTED #4: Couples killer.


WANTED #5: 5 sessions of food hour per day.



THE F.B.I.



The handsome blue eyes F.B.I. member. ^^




Our F.B.I. sexy lady, Hang planning on phone.

Cutie Shamini aimed to shoot YOU!

What the hell is he doing?!

Korean girl shooting the couple killer! GO, Nadia, GO!

Sexy lady shooting her own colleague? Why? Look at the picture below.

Yay! I got her! (Not this picture anyway, look below!)

Aha! This is the one. Gotcha! No wonder the sexy lady was shooting Mei.

But...

'All hail Sunway University College!'

No comments: