Sunday, August 10, 2008

Initial Involvement in Blogging

Lost My VIRGINITY,
in blogging...

Blogging for the first time is actually quite similar to one's first experience with roller coasters; it can be one of the extremely interesting or utterly dull experiences in thy life, depending on how one does it.

For me, I feel that it is quite engrossing, as I enjoyed the process of 'decorating' my first ever personal blog page very much. No doubt, I've fallen in love with blogging. It will act as a commemoration page for every single memorable event happened in my life; in fact, the ups and downs which took place in my born days.

What does "BoyZone's Frenzy Affairs" stand for?
BoyZone: Kelvin (which is me, yeap... totally me).
Frenzy affairs: Wild excitements and experiences.


P.S. Does the word wild scare you? I hope not. The word "WILD" in this situation doesn't mean that I am one of those undisciplined, or turbulent guy; contradictory, it means my life is full of fantastical, excited exposures, crazy, and frantic enjoyment.



"We are born to enjoy our life, we are born to overcome obstacles in life,
we are born to gain fantastic exposures."

No comments: